Price from € 2,520 / Week
Located 9 minutes walk from the city center of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, this authentic Provencal Mas, birthplace and life of the poet Joseph Roumanille, entirely renovated
with taste opens its doors to you.
Let yourself be seduced by this place full of charm and poetry, which offers you the possibility of a real disconnection in the heart of the Alpilles.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Equipped American kitchen and dining area opening onto a covered terrace
- Living room with fireplace and tv
- Laundry room with washing machine, microwave and refrigerator
- Shower room with toilet, at the back of the covered terrace
ON THE 1st FLOOR
- Bedroom with 180 cm bed, cupboard, clothes rack, shower room with toilet
- Desk with 90 cm bed and clothes rack
- 2 bedrooms with 2 beds of 90 cm each and chest of drawers,
opening onto a covered terrace
- 2 terraces with shaded dining areas, 2 covered terraces with garden furniture
- Salt pool of 10x5 m, secured by alarm
- Private parking
. Electric heating
. 1 parasol, 6 sun loungers
. Charcoal barbecue
- Linen and pool towels, change at the end of the week from 15 days rental
- 2 hours of weekly cleaning and end of stay cleaning
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Capacity of 7 people
- Animals on request
- Smoker outside
- Arrivals : from 4 p.m.
- Departures : until 10 a.m.
From 2 520 € to 4 200 €
Deposit of 30% of the rental amount upon booking
Balance of the rental amount no later than 30 days before arrival
Security deposit of 1 000 €
Taxe de séjour included in the price